Doc is still flying at 86!

Friday, January 27, 2012

January 2012..Excited for the New Year

So happy to be in a much slower pace of life these days. After the monumental Tsunami of Christmas passed, and with such incredible weather in California, we have managed to not only pack up Christmas but get our garden ready for winter planting. Doc is doing much better these days. His smiles still brighten the room and he brings joy to everyone around him!! We are so incredibly thankful for the time we have with him. I will update soon. Love you all!! Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hey Everyone!! Post a note. You can post a memory a laugh, whatever...Take some time to put down your thoughts of Doc!! The more the better! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Doc...
    Let me take you back to the 1950's and 1960's. :)
    5656 La Jolla Blvd - I am the lady who introduced you to Lorraine. She was my hair dresser and I told you to meet her when you lived on Girard St., across from the elementary school and lookee what happened?
    I remember Big Red.
    a boxer named Chico and Alice Hauser....
    and I remember "Pletch," John Killinger, Bob Brantley, his daughter Sue and Judy Kambestad, McCartney and so many others.
    I remember flying down to San Quintin with Bob from the flying school over on old 101 in an old four seater - was it a Beechcraft? There was no landing field, Bob put that baby down on a long strip of beach and I swore I would never fly again. I remember the first time you solo'd.

    How's that for an old walk down memory lane.
    Do you know who I am?
    Want more clues?
    We share a birthday.
    Now do you know who this is?

    My email is: distal.lingual@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete